Snow and nature!
For our guests special prices for wonderful excursions wirth snowshoes together with the Val di Fassa Alpine Guides!
- Easy walk with educational activity at the farm! Easy afternoon walk in Soraga’ surroundings for adults and children, visiting the “Agritur Ciasa do Parè” farm to watch the milking of the cows in the small shed and enjoy at the end a typical Alpine refreshments.
Price: 15€ (instead of 30€) per person including excursion (snowshoes and poles if needed), educational activity and refreshment. Duration: from 15.30 am to 18.30 pm.
- Approach to ice climbing. Test day to learn how to use the equipment and how to do the first easy ascents on small ice falls. Price: starting from 90€ per person, with 10% discount for our guests, equipment included (harness, helmet, ice axes and crampons). Duration: half or all day long.
- Half day snowshoes excursion with tea break in the forest
Price: 30€ per person, with 10% discount for our guests including snowshoes, poles rental and hot tea-break. Duration: from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
- Snowshoes evening excursion at sunset and happy hour cocktail/aperitivo!
Price: 10€ (instead of 30€) per person including snowshoes and poles rental and cocktail/aperitivo. Duration: from 5.00 to 7.30 pm.
- Whole day snowshoes excursion with lunch at a mountain hut! Different itineraries every week such as: Passo San Pellegrino, Fuciade, Val Monzoni, Val San Nicolò, Gardeccia, Val Duron, Passo Sella, Passo Pordoi, Pian Trevisan and more...
Price: 15€ (instead of 40€) per person including snowshoes, poles rental and hot tea-break. Duration: from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
- “Fairy Night” snowshoes evening excursion with dinner at a mountain hut coming back by sledge!
Price: 35€ (instead of 55€) per person included snowshoes and poles rental, sledge and dinner at the mountain hut!
Duration: from 5.30 to about 10.00 pm.
- Afternoon excursion “The wood in winter”: itinerary depends on the condition of the snow.
Price: 30€ per person, with 10% discount for our guests including snowshoes and poles rental and hot tea. Duration: from 2.00 to 4.30 pm.
- Climbing course base or advanced level by the new ADEL climbing hall in Campitello di Fassa.
Duration: from 4.30 to 7.00 pm, suitable for both adults and children.
Price: 20€ (instead of 30€) per person including climbing hall entry ticket, equipment rental, lesson with the Alpine Guides.
- Beeper showel and probe: How to use them?
Self rescue avalange course, to learn what to do in case of accident.
Every day from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm by our ARTVA camp.
Price: with minimum 3 persons 30€ per person; 2 persons 40€ per person; 1 person 70€. (Transport to
ARTVA camp and safety kit included).
-Paragliding tandem flights! to fly over the white Dolomites together with our expert pilots!
Price: short flight (400 m) 70€, long flight (1000m) 110€. The place depends on the condition of the snow
and the wind. It is possible to fly every day (weather permitting) from 8:20 am until 4:20 pm.
- Campitello’s climbing hall ADEL: top rope climbing and boulder hall.
Open on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays from 4.00 to 10.00 pm and on saturdays from 4.00 to 8.00 pm.
Every day on request privat or group climbing lessons with the Alpine Guides for both beginners and advanced.
We also organize any activity every day on request. Prices depends from the number of persons.
The programme can be changed, excursions always depend on the conditions of the snow.