With the alpine guides!
WITH THE VAL DI FASSA ALPINE GUIDES!
10% discount for our guests on the excursions of the weekly programme.
- Freeride in Val Mezdi! The most famous off-piste skiing in the Dolomites. Good skiing level is required.
Price: starting from 90€ per person safety kit included. Duration: whole day
- Whole day ski mountaineering excursion to reach the most famous Dolomites peaks and enjoy amazing off-piste skiing! Different itineraries such as: Forcella Demetz, Cima Vallaccia, Passo delle Selle and more...
Price: 100€ per person, safety kit included (avalanche beeper, probe and shovel). Duration: whole day.
Possibility to rent equipment.
- Freeride approach! Learn how to ski off-piste in complete safety with the teaching of the Alpine Guides.
Basics on fresh snow and avalanche safety, use first aid equipment and first experiences in deep snow!
Price: starting from 90€ per person, safety kit included (avalanche beeper, probe and shovel). Duration: whole day. Possibility to rent equipment.
- Skiguiding on the whole DolomitiSuperki area! Whole or a half day tours as Sellaronda, Lagazuoi and the Hidden Valley, first World War ski tour and more... Price: starting from 40€ per person
- Freeride tour between Sella, Marmolada and Sassolungo.
Price: starting from 65€ (half day) or 100€ (whole day), per person safety kit included (avalanche beeper, probe
- Approach to mountaneering ski. Enchanting itineraries where you can learn the right technique to ascend
with this special skis. Price: starting from 60€ per person including lesson, guide, safety kit (avalanche beeper,
probe and shovel). Possibility to rent equipment. Duration: full or half day, depends from the requests.
- Iceclimbing on ice-falls Great experience on different itineraries for beginners or experts!
Price: starting from 60€ per person, equipment included (harness, helmet, ice axes and crampons). Duration:
half or all day long.
- Whole day ski mountaineering excursion to reach the most famous Dolomites peaks and enjoy amazing
off-piste skiing! Price: 95€ per person, safety kit included (avalanche beeper, probe and shovel). Duration: whole day
- Winter Via ferrata! To enjoy a new winter experience!
Price: starting from 100€ per person (max 2 people) including equipment. Duration: 1/2 or full day, depends
from the via ferrata.
- Beeper showel and probe: How to use them?
Self rescue avalange course, to learn what to do in case of accident.
Every day from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm by our ARTVA camp.
Price: with minimum 3 persons 30€ per person; 2 persons 40€ per person; 1 person 70€. (Transport to
ARTVA camp and safety kit included).
-Paragliding tandem flights! to fly over the white Dolomites together with our expert pilots!
Price: short flight (400 m) 70€, long flight (1000m) 110€. The place depends on the condition of the snow
and the wind. It is possible to fly every day (weather permitting) from 8:20 am until 4:20 pm.
- Campitello’s climbing hall ADEL: top rope climbing and boulder hall.
Open on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays from 4.00 to 10.00 pm and on saturdays from 4.00 to 8.00 pm.
Every day on request privat or group climbing lessons with the Alpine Guides for both beginners and advanced.
We also organize any activity every day on request. Prices depends from the number of persons.
The programme can be changed, excursions always depend on the conditions of the snow.